We're looking for some new people.
We’re expanding and winning new clients, which means we need some great new people to join our already fantastic team. If you think you fit the bill for any of these vacancies, we’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t see your dream job, we’d still love to hear from you. So get in touch.
Account Executive/ Office Manager/ Graduate entry level role
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to get on the first rung of the ladder in an award- winning creative agency in Leeds, then look no further. We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to be our Office Manager with an opportunity to work closely with our Client Services team and transition into an Account Executive role.
The role combines managing the day-to-day studio, acting as front of house for calls and visitors, helping with admin and running the building and generally being the face of the agency. We are a close team and need a capable person to ensure the agency runs like clockwork.
This positive can-do attitude and ability to multi-task will set you up for supporting the Client Services team. You’ll be working on campaign creation and delivery, which includes everything from helping with desk-based research, estimating and scheduling work through to invoicing.
This is an entry level role requiring good literacy and numeracy, as well as preferably an interest in art/graphic design/marketing and an ambition to work in the creative industries. We are committed to helping our people develop and achieve their ambitions. Previous occupants of this role have gone on to more senior positions in the agency.
Essential core skills:
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Extremely well-organised
- Ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail
- Pleasant and courteous
- Trustworthy and punctual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Everyday duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors, including senior clients
- Answering calls
- Sorting post/ arranging couriers
- General administration duties, managing diaries
- Buying supplies for office
- Managing petty cash system
- Ensuring the studio looks great
- Monitor the apps@, info@ and jobs@ email addresses
- Buy staff and client presents
- Managing bank statements and receipts
Additional duties to include:
- Support to Client Services team and directors
- Desk based research
- Sourcing photographs/models/materials for projects
- Planning social events e.g. Open House, Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.
Remuneration: £18k per annum, plus package.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to promoting equality and diversity in the workplace.
Full time, Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours per week
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org